Feature Request: Icons in Deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-20 11:37:39
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Is it possible to add more icons to the list as the ones included are limited. 

I also use Fing app and the number of icons to represent devices is brilliant, would be good if similar in Deco app

Options
6 Reply
Re:Feature Request: Icons in Deco app
2019-07-21 06:26:12

@mirdragon 

Do you mean the icon to represent the device type of the online devices on the Deco app?

Per you said, the choice is limited, while we will remind our R&D team and they can evaluate the feasibility. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Feature Request: Icons in Deco app
2019-07-21 06:30:10

Kevin_Z wrote

@mirdragon 

Do you mean the icon to represent the device type of the online devices on the Deco app?

Per you said, the choice is limited, while we will remind our R&D team and they can evaluate the feasibility. 

Hi, 

Yes, it would be good to have more device type icins

Cheers

Options
2021-01-12 05:54:07

@Kevin_Z 

Any update to add more icons? Or maybe an option to upload our own? 

Smart homes being so prevailing, need icons like smart switches, smart outlets, TVs, Alexa, etc. Thanks! 

Options
2021-01-12 05:56:36

@Kevin_Z 

Any update on more icons? Or a way to upload my own? 

With prevailing smart devices at home (e.g. smart switches, smart outlets, TVs, Alexa, etc), would be nice to provide some organization. 

Options
2021-04-30 02:32:31

@Puhiniho I agree.  I have several devices and having more icons would be awesome.   The choices for like cameras, visual assistants, lightning, switches, outlets..  Please add some more. I can't see that being too complicated to do. 

Options
2021-04-30 05:45:39

@Insomnix 

Hi, there is still no updated plan for this feature yet;

We will keep attention to the similar request to get more users’ support;

Thank you.

Options