Parental Controls on A10 Not Limiting Use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-22 00:03:46
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 0.9.1 v1000.0 Build 190305 Rel.62969n(5553)

I just bought the Archer A10 and have it setup on a home network which also uses a dlink DAP-1860 extender. I setup profiles for my kids in the parental control section and added their devices to each profile. Then I set a maximum time limit of 3 hours for each. One used 3 hours and was blocked from internet on his phone, but was able to still use his laptop online even though it was in his profile. For the other 2, parental controls is not even tracking their usage even though both were online for a couple of hours. Is there a way to fix this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls on A10 Not Limiting Use
2019-07-22 10:24:24

@GeorgeK 

Please click here to get instruction to configure the parental control on Archer A10.

Note: The internet access time is the time period when filter rules take effect, instead, it is not the internet-available time. 

Or you can show us some screenshots of the parental control settings page.

For now, we cannot trace the usage of client devices via parental control on the Archer A10. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 505

Replies: 1

Related Articles