Improve quality of the Community, especially regarding spam posts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-21 10:41:48 - last edited 2019-08-26 16:06:31

There are a lot of spam posts popping up in this Community. Maybe a more secure login process (Captcha or Two-factor authentication) would improve theh situation.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Improve quality of the Community, especially regarding spam posts
2019-08-30 07:06:44

Yes, we noticed that, we will clear the spam threads regularly and will keep working on the community itself to improve its quality.

Thanks for your support, and have a nice day.

Options
2020-01-21 06:12:06

mywegmansconnect wrote

Yes, we noticed that, we will clear the spam threads regularly and will keep working on the community itself to improve its quality.

Thanks for your support, and have a nice day.

@Kevin_Z  I agree with you... 

Options
2020-01-23 20:41:08

@s_rosenthaler I had the same thought as I reported several spam posts to admin and i was thinking who these people coming through.

I think, we all should report should post and help admins about cleaning the post.

Options
2020-04-22 09:39:26

Online Social Media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, enable all users, independently of their characteristics, to freely generate and consume huge amounts of data.

Options
2020-05-11 03:04:57

Comments are a great way for webmasters to build community and readership. Unfortunately, they're often abused by spammers and nogoodniks, many of whom use scripts or other software to generate and post spam.

Options
2020-07-15 09:54:38 - last edited 2020-07-24 11:19:38

@s_rosenthaler 

I read a number of emails that didn't ask the manager for help and wondered who was now. I think everyone should read, post advertisements, and help followers clean up posters.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 4109

Replies: 6