powerline connection has gone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-25 19:28:45
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

hi

ive had 3 plugs working for the last year with no problem but all of a sudden the powerline has disappeared along with my connection although all devices (phone, tablet and laptops) show full connection symbols nothing will connect.

i have the 7010 av1000 kit

ive bought a new wire but nothing and tried eacn plug independently but still nothing.

i have plugged them into the laptop individually and that states that they have a connection and when i put them back into sockets the laptop showed that there was a connection between the plugs.

i dont know what else to try.

obv theres no factory reset button to depress with a safety pin but i have held the pair button for 15 seconds to reset it that way.

also clicked reset button on laptop when it was connected to that.

do they have a limited lifepsan or could it be to do with the sky router maybe???

any suggestions really welcomed 

Options
1 Reply
Re:powerline connection has gone
2019-08-27 03:20:41

@maz78 

Hello, how many powerline adapters do you have in total now ? 3 or 5? What are their model numbers as well?  

What are their led status? Especially the powerline led( middle house led).

Please ensure that the powerline led is on and then try to connect your computer to the powerline adpater and verify whether you can access internet. 

Besides, you can change another sockets to plug them or move them into the same room first to verify whether they work properly at that time. 

And please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 890

Replies: 1

Related Articles