Lost Wi-fi info card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lost Wi-fi info card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lost Wi-fi info card
Lost Wi-fi info card
2019-09-04 15:40:25 - last edited 2019-09-05 02:38:49
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Seems my wife threw away the wi-fi info card with the password on it before I got a chance to use it. 

Do I need to reset the the adaptor and extender to get a new password? Can't seem to find a KB on it.

Why Tpl-link decided to put all the essential info on a little piece of paper instead of on the device like every other manufacturer is beside the point but any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Lost Wi-fi info card-Solution
2019-09-05 02:38:26 - last edited 2019-09-05 02:38:49

@Mooselizer 

The default wireless settings are also printed on the back of the powerline extender, including the wireless network name and wireless password, and the wifi card is to make you customers to get the wireless password without unplug the extender. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Lost Wi-fi info card-Solution
2019-09-05 02:38:26 - last edited 2019-09-05 02:38:49

@Mooselizer 

The default wireless settings are also printed on the back of the powerline extender, including the wireless network name and wireless password, and the wifi card is to make you customers to get the wireless password without unplug the extender. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5364

Replies: 1

Related Articles