Kasa free plan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa free plan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa free plan
Kasa free plan
2019-09-12 05:23:00
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Why the kasa free plan stops working after 2 days, with or without any recorded video? The agreements what i read, says that i have 2 day cloud hystory or 1Gb volum of data. My kc200 stops working after 2 day without any records, and i cant even acces the camera for a view, after 2days. I need to delete and re-add the cam any time??, (this is how I solve the problem for the first time) I want to subscribe for a paid service but I'm afraid it Wil stops working to after some days.

Thank you for your answer.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa free plan
2019-09-12 09:36:48

@Jan_m 

You can refer to the instructions below to get more information about kasa care. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2121/ 

The kasa free plan will have access to 2-days/1Gbps of video recordings. From now on, theoretically, we can access the past 2 days or 1Gbps recordings, while they are not synchronizing always, we will be able to access the closer one. 

So you do not have to delete and re-add it every day, ensure that you have enabled record video and audio/record video only and setup the activity zone.

Good day. 

Options
2019-12-04 18:42:05 - last edited 2019-12-04 19:19:33

@Kevin_Z 

my free plan didn't even activate...after 30 days everything stopped working except live feed view. No notifications, no recordings, can't manually record and when I am off the same wifi there's no access to the live feed either.

zones are set up, settings for recording are checked and enabled.

Is this the biggest scam ever? Bought 4 spot cams and one casa cam outdoor, think I have spent enough to have some basic functionality and the descriptions on website and in app say I should have access to two days of recordings after free premium passes. So is there a solution to this or do I pack this up and return?

Options
2019-12-04 20:18:06

@Kevin_Z 

I changed the 4G sim card in the Tp-link wireless router. The kc200 outdoor camera is working fine since 2 months without any problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1012

Replies: 3

Related Articles