TL-PA9020p low speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PA9020p low speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-PA9020p low speed
TL-PA9020p low speed
2019-09-13 08:15:46
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hi All

Ive just recenly purchased 4 x TL-PA9020p powerline adaptors and three TL-WA901ND 450 Mbps Wireless N Access Points

I have a new router and am getting 250mbs connect to the router wifi which is what we pay for

All my extenders are paired but i am only getting 60mbs max even connecting my laptop directly into the powerline adaptors

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA9020p low speed
2019-09-16 08:00:44

@SteveVibert 

What is the current network diagram? Please tell us how do you connect them together. 

What is the led status of the TL-PA9020P KIT? 

With computer connected to the TL-PA9020P, please click here to check the wired negotiation speed. 

Note: The steps are the same, while you need right click on ethernet connection or local area connection.

Besides, try to connect  your computer to the main adapter which connects to the main router directly to test the speed.

And please download the tpPLC utility to check the powerline link rate among the 4 adapters. 

May it help and have a good day. 

Options