3G/4G sim card Modem with ethernet/RJ45 out. Does it exist?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-28 08:35:18

Hello everyone,,

I need a modem/router that will take a sim card and provide an ethernet out internet connection. I've seen the WiFi hotspot versions (such as the Alcatel osprey) but can't find one with an ethernet out port. Preferably a brand with a good security reputation.

Any ideas? Do they even exist? Many thanks.

(Note to mods, apologies if this is not allowed in this sub, new here)

Options
2 Reply
Re:3G/4G sim card Modem with ethernet/RJ45 out. Does it exist?
2019-09-29 07:06:57

@Rickbhai 

Hello, there is a product which can work with the sim card and has ethernet ports, the 4G LTE router. Like Archer MR600. Archer MR200.

You can refer to https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/ and go to the support page of each product to get more information. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:3G/4G sim card Modem with ethernet/RJ45 out. Does it exist?
2020-01-03 12:56:58

@Rickbhai 

Tp-Link MR600 is a Dual band AC1200 4G LTE Router with 4 RJ45 ports and slot for Micro Sim Card.

Amazon sells it for Rs.10,500 or so. I am using this in a remote village and it has good 4G reception and good Wi-Fi coverage. It supports all Indian Sim cards including Jio out of the box.

Options