Unable to connect to Archer MR200 from outside world
2019-10-03 23:54:47 - last edited 2019-10-25 11:35:02
Model: Archer MR200
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.9.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190307 Rel.54196n
I have a TP-Link Archer MR200 router installed at Home.
I need to connect to the router and my Home Network from outside world.
- TP-Link Archer MR200 is a 3G/4G router connecting to the internet using a SIM card.
- As this is SIM Card based connection, the WAN IP address on router and result of Whats y IP google search differ. Means I am behind double NAT
- DDNS service is not connecting from outside world due to double NAT
- Please advice how can I create a VPN connection to my router.
- I have setup openVPN on the router but unable to connect from outside world as DDNS itself is not connecting to the router from outside.
Please help and advice
2 Accepted Solutions