Votes

Bandwidth control for archer c6 (EU)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Bandwidth control for archer c6 (EU)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
63 Reply
Re:Bandwidth control for archer c6 (EU)
2022-06-20 22:03:47

hello  @Kevin_Z ,

it's been a long time. we are eagerly waiting for the bandwidth control feature. else personally i will opt from this router in the near future. thanks 

Options
2022-10-14 08:12:11
almost 5 years using the TPLINK brand but this year all the new high end router so disappoint because don't have bandwidth control. that insane I almost spent money to buy high end router but feature like bandwidth control they cant put in back.. too much excuses
Options
2022-10-14 10:11:06

@Chaplin  2022 still dont have update firmware that have bandwidth control feature. :(

Options
2022-10-14 10:15:52

They are not gonna release any firmware update to support bandwidth control. If you have purchased any tp link router recently, I would suggest to replace it with other brand that supports this basic bandwidth control feature instead of the stupid QOS.

Options
2022-10-14 10:19:10 - last edited 2022-10-14 10:19:26

@Chaplin im gonna sell this a6 router and buy other brand. soooo disappoint. no update for  this feature

Options
2022-10-14 10:54:49

@Kevin_Z October 14, 2022 still waiting for the update. any feedback from the dev.?

Kevin_Z wrote

@NewGeorge  @RUSITO82  @joh.khz  @PunchEnergy @ikongsky  @devilrulz4ever 

Hello all, thank you all for your valued suggestions for "voting" to add the Bandwidth Control feature back on the Archer C6 or other models, we have noted these requests and forwarded to the related developers as a feature request, they will take a look if they can re-design the feature in the foreseeable future.

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for this feature, but we hope you could still understand it may not be that easy to add a new feature on the router.

Thanks you all again~

Options
2022-10-17 02:19:55

@syntaxerror 

They only have Archer AX73 and AX4400 support Speed Limit, which is the same as you called Bandwidth Control. Check this thread.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-10-25 06:45:17

@syntaxerror  It would have been better if you had written on the packaging of the device that this router does not have bandwidth control, we would not have bought it. i think its a great mistake to buy this router, i'm trying to sell this router and a small request for those who want bandwidth control so do not buy this c6 and other model which has qos option. My cousin use a tenda router and its qos option is so helpful instead of tp link router qos option.

Options
2022-12-08 07:27:50

@Chaplin 

Please add bandwidth control. & Update the Firmware, It's more useful when I have to limit some devices' speed. This is the most Negative side on Archer C6 v3.20 Router.

Please Developer, Urgent request .. Update the Firmware, Thank You.

Options
Re:Bandwidth control for archer A6 v3
2022-12-23 07:53:19

@Chaplin please add bandwidth control for archer A6 v3 ....And also there are no frequent firmware updates for this device.. please fix the bugs ....

Options

Voters 20

+ 16 Voters