SAV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SAV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
SAV
SAV
2019-10-29 13:39:14
Model: TL-PA4026 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I tryed to contact SAV in France because my adapter is broken.

I receive an answer on the support portal (https://desk.zoho.com/portal/) but I had no news since the 1st of October.

When I try to join support by phone noone answers (0 978 080 522).

How can we reach TP-LINK support please ??

It's been almost two months that I canno't use my product anymore, I need it!

I'm located in France.

Thank you.

Maria

Options
3 Reply
Re:SAV
2019-10-30 06:48:28

@maria17 

To get the warranty service, it is suggested to reach out to the local tech support.

Below is the contact info of the French tech support. 

https://www.tp-link.com/fr/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Please call them during the service time or you can email them. 

Any updates, please let us know.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-10-30 08:47:30

@Kevin_Z 

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your reply.

Unforutnately it's impossible to join them by phone, I tried a lot of time at differt hours during the day but I didn't receive any answer to my calls.

I tried by email too but, the same, no answer since a looong time.

This is why I'm looking for a different way to reach them.

Maria

Options
2019-10-31 02:10:57

@maria17 

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply. 

I confirmed the warranty policy again, first it is suggested to contact the retailer with the proof of purchase to verify whether a replacement is qualified. 

If  they refused your request, please email support@tp-link.com with the information below:

1. The model number of your devices and its hardware version. 

2. The serial number of it, which is on the pack panel.

3. The current issue and what kind of troubleshooting you have done.

4. A copy or picture of proof of purchase, like invoice or receipt.

Then our tech support will follow up your case and give you a specific answer. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 3

Related Articles