TL-WPA4220 - MAC ADRESS PROBLEM

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-30 13:57:35

Hi there!

I've just updated the firmware of my wpa4220 kit to the 2016 version and now seems like the ethernet MAC address is missing. It shows 00-00-00-00-00-00 and I can't use the tpPLC utility anymore since it won't find any device. I'm only able to access the device via wi-fi using the Scan Utility which redirects me to the configuration page (I don't know why but if I type the same ip address to access the device it doesn't work, only via Scan Utility).

Any ideas?

Tks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220 - MAC ADRESS PROBLEM
2019-10-31 05:45:04

@Faroma 

What is the current hardware and firmware version of the TL-WPA4220KIT? 

Were you able to manage it with the tpPLC utility before you upgraded the firmware?

Where did you see that the mac address of the ethernet port changed to all zeros? 

Besides, for your information, the TL-WPA4220kit has been released for years, for some older version,  they do not support tpPLC utility. 

Meanwhile, if you want to access the web UI via the IP address directly, you need setup a static IP for the computer to login. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1251

Replies: 1

Related Articles