installation problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

installation problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
installation problems
installation problems
2012-12-30 01:43:03
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TD-W8961ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP : utility warehouse

Hi.

Having a few problems. have disconnected modem as instructed, have connected everything up as instructed. Got my pppoa info from isp and run the installation. Everything goes fine up until
the final stage of the installation, the router gets configured and then it tries to verify the router settings for a while, and i get an error 020 message. i cannot figure out where i am going wrong.
any help would be much appreciated

thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:installation problems
2012-12-30 13:34:50
Code 020 means network parameters given by your ISP are incorrect. To confirm VPI, VCI, connection type, username and password, try to install again.
Options
Re:installation problems
2012-12-30 21:52:35
Vivian is Right. VPI and VCI is important. i got those issues after installing new units sometimes and here in québec, our ISP's won't tell us those informations because the unit that we use are not the one they rent to us...

Good luck. just make a phone call to your ISP and they will set it up with you, i hope so!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 2

Related Articles