Advice and Suggestion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Advice and Suggestion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Advice and Suggestion
Advice and Suggestion
2019-11-12 04:05:38

Hai, currently i having problem with my wifi which making me playing game on laptop ping spike and video keep on buffering. Can anyone advice me which model or powerline adapter/ extension etc should i buy to prevent problems as mention above? Much Appreciate.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Advice and Suggestion
2019-11-13 03:13:55

@NgWM 

Hello, the powerline adapter or the range extender is used to boost the wifi signal, the actual performance varies due to the main router, distance and obstacles and powerline noises.  Therefore we can not guarantee that the network expansion device will work perfectly. 

If the whole house is running under the same power circuit, you can order a powerline adapter kit with wifi function, the model starts with TL-WPA, like TL-WPA8630KIT. 

Besides, you can change some settings on the main router to improve the wireless performance. 

What is more, do not forget to confirm the warranty/return policy, if the extender or powerline adapters do not work well as expected and cannot be fixed by adjusting settings, you can return it to avoid potential loss. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 1

Related Articles