Archer VR600 V2 Not working with TEDATA WE Space VDSL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR600 V2 Not working with TEDATA WE Space VDSL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Archer VR600 V2 Not working with TEDATA WE Space VDSL
2021-12-03 11:16:38

@Ahmed_Mamdouh 

I don't know about that but the router only works on ADSL, I tried the test router and the vdsl worked but when i plug my tp link back again still getting the same issue ( red internet blip and dsl blinking )

Options
2021-12-03 11:18:39

@HamdyMohammad 

Can you provide a screen shot from your Internet connection settings in the advanced view 

Options
2021-12-03 11:28:21

@Ahmed_Mamdouh 

one for ADSL and one for VDSL

and this is the DSL settings

Options
2022-04-25 16:16:54

@Ahmed_Mamdouh 
Does this still work for you?
I have a WE router that connects, but I cannot get the VR600 to connect. Last week it was working. Now, not at all. I've facory reset numerous times. I've tried every combination of TE-Data ADSL / Other connection setups, and DSL settings. Nothing works.

Options
2022-04-26 08:44:23

I was pretty much on the verge of sending this thing back, but this might work for others on TeData:

1. Factory restore the router.
2. Choose "Other" when you get to the connection option in the Quick Setup.
3. Click through any failures and go to Advanced / Internet.

4. Check your connection to ensure it's on ADSL with the correct VPI / VCI values (0, 35 respectively)

5. Leave the router alone for about 10 minutes. For me, there was no connection at all. No Gateway, DSL, nothing. After 10 minutes, still nothing.

6. After 10 minutes go back to Advanced / Internet and press Add to set up a new, separate VDSL connection. Input your username / password. Save.

At this point, my router connected and took an IP, DSL, Gateway, etc.

I don't know if this connection will last, but it's the first time it works again in three days, even though WE's own router was working without issue.

Options
Related Articles