Having trouble with WPA7510 pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-18 19:40:47
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I currently have a WPA4220 with 2 extenders connected in my house.  I recently bought a WPA7510 extended and I am trying to use this as well with my setup.  

When going through the pair process, I keep getting a red light showing up on Powerline connection logo.  

Question I have is do I have to use the reciever box that came with the WPA7510 and re-pair my other satellite units? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Having trouble with WPA7510 pairing
2019-11-19 03:30:11

@Andrew36 

Red led means that the signal strength is not very good, while cause you paired it with the TL-WPA4220 which is a junior product, you can verify the powerlink link rate via the tpPLC utility first. If it is low, try to change another socket to plug it. 

And per I said above, the TL-WPA4220 (AV600) is a lower level device compared with TL-WPA7510KIT (AV1000), to avoid the potential loss, you can connect the adapter which came with the TL-WPA7510 together to the main router and make it work as the main adapter. And you do not have to repair them; You are free to relocate them once you paired them already. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 1