Archer MR400 Youtube/Insta/Chomecast issues certain devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-14 16:26:03

Model: Archer MR400

Hardware Version: V3

Firmware Version:

Hello,

CLICK HERE - Archer MR400 Youtube/Insta/Chomecast issues certain devices

I got some issues with my MR400 since a week ago. It worked fine for a month before this happened.

Some of my devices, a Samsung galaxy 8, Yogapad and a chrome cast got issues with streaming services, I can't watch youtube, netflix on these devices through the wifi. They can, however, browse the web normally.

I can't cast to the chrome cast either even though it's connected to the wifi. The streaming works with a few other devices like a Oneplus 6T but it still can't cast to the chrome cast.

I tried the 3 different firmware versions on the site but with the same issue. I also tried to factory reset TP-link, the yoga pad and the chrome cast. Still no luck.

Everything works if I change to mobile hotspot and use that as wifi instead. UPnP is activated on the router.

Any ideas? Maybe some beta firmware to try?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer MR400 Youtube/Insta/Chomecast issues certain devices
2019-12-17 09:42:42

@Mahendra 

Hello, per I mentioned in that thread, we have released a beta firmware; First, you can change the connection type to 3G only to verify whether it can be fixed. 

If not, please let us know and then we can try to install the beta firmware.

Best regards. 

Options
Re:Archer MR400 Youtube/Insta/Chomecast issues certain devices
2019-12-23 00:09:52

@Kevin_Z 

I have exactly the same problem and it works if I switch to 3G only. But it's not a solution because it should be up to me what I want to use (3G or 4G). 

I would be greatful if you can fix this issue :) 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 778

Replies: 2