NC450 freezes after night automatic restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-16 17:56:39
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

As described on the subject, sometimes, not all the times, in the morning I find one of my 3 NC450 frozen. They all have automatic restart enabled, which happens at 3 am. Sometimes I find them frozen at the moment they were panning and tilting. Sometimes they are working, but without me changing the configuration, the green led is on, when I have all of them with led disabled. Below there's a picture of it in the state I found it in the morning.

It's not usual that this happen, but from time to time it does. What worries me is that if I'm traveling and this happens, I can't do or know what happened, either if the camera froze on automatic restart, or a burglar entered my home and disconnected or broke the camera.

I hope you can review the firmware and solve these problems, as well as the one makes the NC450 not to record when it detects movement.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 530

Replies: 0

Related Articles