Archer MR600 not compatible with VPNs - ExpressVPN or NordVPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR600 not compatible with VPNs - ExpressVPN or NordVPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 not compatible with VPNs - ExpressVPN or NordVPN
2021-08-23 20:17:02
I Don't think the archer MR600 supports IPSec VPN, there's no such option in archer MR600, you could be mistaking, and i have to say i'm VERY Disappointed at you guys and i'm sorry but i Won't be buying any other TP-Link products because of the poor feature support quality and I hope one day there could be a new firmware on the MR600 to support connecting to a VPN server like PIA, Express, Nord. and I see no reason to not support that since it's already easy to connect to a VPN on a phone but why not on the router so every device can connect to the VPN automatically
Options
Re:Archer MR600 not compatible with VPNs - ExpressVPN or NordVPN
2021-08-24 07:31:39

@BI7L 

Hi, Archer MR600 V2 does not support IPsec VPN but this feature will be added on the future firmware upgrade.

As for the VPN client for PIA, Express, Nord server, it would be great if MR600 supported this feature, But currently, I did not get any updated news from the engineers’ team about this feature.

Options
Related Articles