Archer c6 Download speed lower than upload speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-31 00:36:01
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.5

I am getting lower download speed than upload speed in both 5ghz and 2.4ghz wifi.
Here is my mobile speed test in 5ghz.

My ips provide me perfect speed, i am getting perfect download and upload speed in my pc which is connected via cat5e from c6.
here is the speed test of my pc .

Please give me a solution. Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer c6 Download speed lower than upload speed
2019-12-31 07:32:10

@dynamoAnik 

Hello, what is the bandwidth you paid for your ISP? Including the download speed and upload speed. 

With cellphone connected to the TP-Link wifi, please click here to get the wireless negotiation speed. 

Besides, you can switch another speedtest tool to verify the speed, like speedtest.net. 

May it help. 

Options
Re:Archer c6 Download speed lower than upload speed
2019-12-31 09:56:38 - last edited 2019-12-31 09:57:03

@Kevin_Z

My bandwidth is 200mbps and i use galaxy s7 and htc m8 for the test. I have tried all the speed test apps including speedtest by Ookla and different websites in the browser. In all the case i am getting lower download speed than upload speed. When your bandwidth is above 100mbps than you notice this lower download speed than upload speed problem. 2.4ghz is ok(sorry for the previous claim) Only in 5ghz i am getting this problem. Please help.

Options