EAP235-Wall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP235-Wall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:EAP235-Wall
2020-09-04 08:21:45

Hi All.

Thank you for your support and attention on TP-Link products!

For when a new device will become available, you may visit the TP-Link Official Website and search the full model to check its status.

• If the device is still showing as "coming soon" that means the model is still not available yet.

The time to market for the new products varies in regions and countries, fully depends on the local agents.

• If the device is showing as "new", select the "Where-to-Buy" tab for the authorized retailer info to get detailed sales info.

• If the device cannot be found from the local TP-Link official website, then the products may not be sold in your region.

Any sales inquiries, it's suggested to contact sales, you could visit https://www.tp-link.com/about-us/contact/ to find the sales department in your region or country. Hope you get a satisfying answer from the local retailers.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-09-13 16:26:23

@Fae 

I don't see a "where to buy" tab.

Please let us know where to buy, it says "new" on the product listing.

Options
2020-09-14 01:18:20

Dear @volkswagner,

I don't see a "where to buy" tab.

Please let us know where to buy, it says "new" on the product listing.

May I know your region?

If your region’s official TP-Link website doesn't have the "where-to-buy" tab, you could visit some local stores or online stores for checking.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-02-11 20:29:08

@Fae I am in a similar situation - I had purchased the EAP225 Wall under the illusion that it would provide me in excess of 100Mbps but was bitterly disappointed to discover that it was only provided with a 100Mbps uplink ethernet and thus was impossible to provide the expected speeds.

I would like to purchase the EAP235-Wall but am having much difficulty finding somewhere to source it. On the TP Link website, there is no "Buy Now" button on the page for the product.

I see nothing has changed since other members above posted back in September last year! Is there a problem with supply? When will it be available if there IS a problem with supply?

I am based in the EU (Ireland).

Thanks

Tomás

Options
2021-02-13 06:09:43

Dear @MangledWeb,

I would like to purchase the EAP235-Wall but am having much difficulty finding somewhere to source it. On the TP Link website, there is no "Buy Now" button on the page for the product.

I see nothing has changed since other members above posted back in September last year! Is there a problem with supply? When will it be available if there IS a problem with supply? 

I am based in the EU (Ireland).

For your inquiry, you may check the availability from the following where-to-buy link.

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/where-to-buy/

Options
Related Articles