Problem with camera NC250 after upgrade to the last firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-06 21:30:36

Hi, I have been using this camera for more than 2 years and I have never had a problem until today after updating to the latest firmware.

This is the problem:

+ Before (signed NC250_v1.2.1_170515): there was a functionality in motion detection with the name 'threshold' and I adjusted it to 'hair dryer'. Sound detection worked perfectly, never exceeds that level, I was very happy and could use motion detection.

+ Today (I update to firmare NC250_v1.3.0_171205): the 'threshold' function disappears and I cannot adjust the detection level. Problem: motion detection becomes unusable because notifications are being sent all the time (this didn't happen before).

In the firmware documentation NC250_v1.3.0_171205 it indicates that a new functionality has been added (Replace threshold settings on Sound Detection with adaptive threshold) but the 'adaptive threshold' functionality does not appear anywhere in the web interface or cannot be configured.

I tried to install the previous firmware (NC250_v1.2.1_170515) but the installation is complete but continues in the latest version, in other versions it was indicated 'Can't be downgraded' but not in the last one and it does not work.

Please, some solution to be able to use sound detection again? it is very important for me.

Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 716

Replies: 0