Devices losing connection to Deco network every 1-2 minutes
Hi, I'm expiriencing huge issues with my Deco M5 (3 items). About 5 month ago I've bought it and it worked fine until 2 weeks ago. It just started glitching every 1-2 minutes. Every of my devices looses connection until Deco starts working again.
Current network diagram: ISP modem -- Deco M5 -- all my devices.
The led status of the Deco when I loose connecttion is red (not blinking red)
Till now I've tried lot of things:
1. A specialist from ISP came to me and confirmed the problem is in Deco. Why? He disconnected main Deco from modem and connected his notebook to modem directly and we did not see any issues during an hour.
2. Later I connected my notebook directly to modem there was no issues. After that returned back main Deco to the modem and issue returned.
3. I've rebooted main Deco many times from android app - issue stays
4. I've turned off main deco and modem, waited acouple of minutes - issue stays. But issue begins little later than 1-2 minutes, may be after 10-15 minutes.
5. I've updated Deco till latest version. Updated android app till latest version. It was 3 days ago.
6. I've turned off 5 GHz, left only 2.4 GHz - issues stays
7. I've turned off 2.4 GHz, left only 5 GHz - issues stays
I've notieced that when the connection to any site is established and it is being used, the connection is not dropped. For example, when I have a voice meeting by Discord or Skype I usually do not experience issues. I can speak an hour and it works. Same when watching any online stream or video. Also works when playing online game. But if I stop the game for a minute or pause stream and get back to it in 30 seconds I always have to wait about a minute or two until connection re-establishes again. Please, note - always(!)
Also if activate guest network it usually works without issues. In parallel the main network continues disconnecting. I've tried such case couple of times.