How to solve too many move notification issue with C200 when even no one is there at night.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to solve too many move notification issue with C200 when even no one is there at night.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-04 16:42:56
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: V1.0.5

I bought C200 two days ago, and just got it today. It works fine except it pops up too many move notification when even no one is there at night. I moved the camera to the place no one is there at night, but it still keeps popping the notification that detects movement. It’s annoyed and spooky at night. I turn it off, but I still want to have notification when someone enter the living room. And I bought it to check my cat when I’m not home,but this move notification are incorrect. How can I solve it? Or it’s limitation?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to solve too many move notification issue with C200 when even no one is there at night.
2020-02-12 06:42:29
Hello, it's recommended to adjust Motion Sensitivity (Low/Normal/High) as needed. Increased sensitivity results in more recordings and notifications. Refer to: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/2622/
Options
Re:How to solve too many move notification issue with C200 when even no one is there at night.
2020-05-01 15:18:00

@Stef12 

Tapo App version 2.2.6 (iPhone).

My C200 camera looks to an outside floor, no view to rain.

For me also the Notification sensivity it too hight at day AND night.

What I did:

Select Sensivity to Low

Select 2 minimum size frames for motion detection

and still have too many Notifications.

I assume, that a change in day brightness will cause that.

Please provide for the Tapo App more than 3 Sensivity selections, maybe 5 or 7, with more spread.

Regards, Rudolf2

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2047

Replies: 2