Deco X20 - Parental Controls missing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-05 12:03:39

I purchased the latest Deco X20. The Deco app told me the parental control isn't ready yet. When it is available?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X20 - Parental Controls missing
2020-02-07 07:19:32

@TonTon

Hello, the homecare function will be added in the next firmware; due to the Corana virus, the production activity has been delayed, the estimated release time is unsure, it is kindly suggested to keep an eye on official website/Deco app.

Thanks for your understanding and support in advance.

Good day.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-12-18 14:55:41 - last edited 2021-12-18 14:57:47

Hi, I have the x20 deco, but still don,t see the parental controls on Android app or iphone.. Any updates on when this will be available.. Or is there something I need to configure for it to appear ? Thanks

Options
2021-12-20 07:02:38

@whgibbo 

Hi, your current firmware 1.5.1 is already supported parental control.

So I wonder if you set up Deco under access point mode, not wireless router mode?

If you are actually on the wireless router mode, can I have a screenshot that there Is no parental control on the Deco APP?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1666

Replies: 3

Related Articles