Powerline Adapter Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerline Adapter Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Powerline Adapter Issue
Powerline Adapter Issue
2020-02-10 11:41:18 - last edited 2020-02-16 09:06:25

I have been using powerline adapters for the last few months in my roo getting about 7MB/s. This weekend it has dropped to anywhere between 1-3MB/s, but plugging directly into the router (even through a splitter) gets about 6MB/s. I think it's also affecting other powne adapter c 192.168.0.1 onnections  routerlogin because my dad's computer is getting similar numbers to me. I cannot think of any major changes in the network or even any new devices plugged into the mains aside from my sister's new PC (but that's not even plugged in at the moment). Any help would be appr iated, this is very for me

whatsapp web 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline Adapter Issue
2020-02-11 07:53:48 - last edited 2020-02-11 07:54:17

@BeauAbel 

Hello, what is the model number of your powerline adapters and how many do you have in total?

Please connect your computer to the PLC and test the wireless speed and wired speed both, please show us the results.

In the meantime, you can get the powerline rate between the powerline adapters via the tpPLC utility; please show us a screenshot of it as well.

Try to change another socket to plug the adapters; or you can move them in to the same room to test the performance.

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 479

Replies: 1

Related Articles