TL-WPA4220-KIT "powerline" LED flashing not stable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-11 15:31:57
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.3 Build 20190326 Rel.43406

This device powerline led always flashing not stable and low speed.Few days ago not problem.

Check this video.

Powerline LED flashing Not stable

Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220-KIT "powerline" LED flashing not stable
2020-02-12 07:52:35

@Meka 

Hello, thanks for your infomation.

Theoretically, the flashing powerline LED won't affect the performance of the devices; we will do some troubleshooting to locate this issue and try to fix it.

1. Do all devices lose connection at the same time? Both wired and wireless devices?

2. When you lost the internet, please connect your computer to the TL-WPA4220 by wired cable and verify whether you can access internet and click here to get the IP address and gateway.

3. Try to change another sockets to plug them or move them into the same room and check whether it has the same issue.

4. Please ensure that the firmware is up to date.

5. And what is the speed you can get from the TL-WPA4220 normally and when it slows down? What about the bandwidth you paid?

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-02-12 07:56:33

@Meka 

Hello, thanks for your infomation.

Theoretically, the flashing powerline LED won't affect the performance of the devices; we will do some troubleshooting to locate this issue and try to fix it.

1. Do all devices lose connection at the same time? Both wired and wireless devices?

2. When you lost the internet, please connect your computer to the TL-WPA4220 by wired cable and verify whether you can access internet and click here to get the IP address and gateway.

3. Try to change another sockets to plug them or move them into the same room and check whether it has the same issue.

4. Please ensure that the firmware is up to date.

5. And what is the speed you can get from the TL-WPA4220 normally and when it slows down? What about the bandwidth you paid?

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-02-14 11:01:24

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you for answer me.

1.There is no disconnection.Just slowing down

3.I've tried  and the same problem persists.

4.i did.

5.Normally my internet connection speed 35Mpbs and slown down 2-3Mpbs.

Sorry my english.

Options
2021-11-05 23:30:46

@Meka hello did you fix it?how?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 7039

Replies: 4

Related Articles