TP-LINK AV500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-LINK AV500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-LINK AV500
TP-LINK AV500
2020-02-19 16:35:16
Model: TL-PA4010  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone,

Some time ago, I had a tp-link powerline adapter, that I don’t use any more. I remember that when I set it up, I needed to create a login with admin and admin for both fields.

Unfortunately, now when I try to log in my sky hub, it is the tp-link login comes up instead of the hub login and cannot bypass it to log in the hub.

Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of the tp-link login please?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Options
4 Reply
Re:TP-LINK AV500
2020-02-20 07:37:57

@robit 

Hello, what is the model number of your powerline adapters? The TL-PA4010 is a powerline adapter without web UI, so we need more information. 

To log into the web UI of sky hub, please ensure that you have connected your device to the sky hub, not others.

You can connect your computer to the sky hub directly by wired cable to log into the web UI. 

May it help. 

Options
2020-02-20 09:53:09 - last edited 2020-02-20 09:56:08

@robit 

Thank you for your reply Kevin_Z.

I must apologise for my lack of knowledge of these things. Yes, the powerline adapter is Model No: TL-PA4010P(UK)  

All I know is when I log in to the router and click on “advanced” where I would have to log in with the sky ID, instead the TP-Link login comes up.

Tried to upload pictures but it’s not working for me. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have to solve this problem. The router has already been reset.

Kind regards,

Edit: I see the picture has uploaded. Will upload the picture of login in next post.

File:
Powerline.jpgDownload
Options
2020-02-20 09:58:34

@robit 

This ie what I get when I click on Advance to log in router!

File:
TP-Linl.PNGDownload
Options
2020-02-21 08:09:18

@robit 

Thanks for your reply. While I still have a question. Like I mentioned before, there is no web UI available for the TL-PA4010, and usually, the powerline adapter is sold as a kit, so except the TL-PA4010, do you have any other powerline adapters which starts with TL-WPAXXX. 

Please ensure that your device connects to the sky hub, or you can unplug the TP-Link powerline adapters. 

Besides, may I know how do you log into the web UI of the sky hub? I'm afraid that there is something wrong. You can contact the tech support of Sky to get some help. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1195

Replies: 4

Related Articles