Can I use Powerline adapter through my floor's circuit breaker

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-22 17:26:15
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can I use Powerline adapter through my floor's circuit breaker? (My house has circuit breaker for each floor)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I use Powerline adapter through my floor's circuit breaker
2020-02-24 07:34:16

@Hau 

Hello, how many floors in total? 

Generally speaking, it is suggested to use powerline adapters under the same power circuit due to potential powerline noises; If you have purchased it already, you can give it a go, otherwise, it is not suggested to use them where there is a circuit breaker for each floor. 

Or if you do need boost the wifi signal and the other network expansion devices like range extender cannot satisfy your needs, you can order one powerline adapter first; but before that, please confirm the warranty policy, if it turns out that it does not work well, you can return them within certain time. 

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1442

Replies: 1

Related Articles