Outdoor antenna

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Outdoor antenna

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Outdoor antenna
Outdoor antenna
2020-03-01 21:19:53 - last edited 2020-03-02 14:22:50
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I need a outdoor antenna for archer mr600.  

Options
5 Reply
Re:Outdoor antenba
2020-03-02 09:04:16

@borisfg 

Hello, the Archer MR600 has 2 × Detachable 4G LTE Antennas, generally speaking, we do not suggest you to replace the antennas. meanwhile, we do not have outdoor 4G LTE antennas available.  

Besides, may I know why do you want to change the outdoor antenna? Outdoor antenna is used for the outside environment, the indoor environment may affect the performance a lot due to the obstacle, interferences.

Good day. 

Options
Re:Outdoor antenna
2020-03-02 14:20:38 - last edited 2020-03-02 14:23:11

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you for your replay. 

i meant to replace these antennas

for antennas like these

because the walls of my house are quite thick and interfere with signal

Options
2020-03-02 19:09:28

HI,

i'm interested as well into an outdoor antenna to mount on MR600 TP LINK.

My MR600 is indoor, and i can put a bigger outdoor antenna in the garden to boost speed.

SO:

1. i have a garden and a lot of place to place the external antenna ( Direction or Omni directional).

2. when i will find the best place i can even put the router outside ( inside a waterproof box ) and take RJ45 connection and power connection.

3. i absolute need FASTER internet. ( now is going 30Mbit down and 30MBit up with the router indoor. ) but with my iphone 6s outdoor 4g is going 80Mbit down / 50 Mbit up.

Thanks TP LINK

Please give serious answer.

Thanks

Marco

Options
2020-04-01 12:13:11

I also prefer an outdoor antenna for my TP-Link MR600 router. This enables me to use my cell phone outside my home and my iPhone signals will never weaker due to it. Whenever I check the internet status it shows 4 Mbps upload speed which is lower for me. I want to increase the upload speed in my iPhone 7plus is there any way to increase upload speed on my smartphone.

Thanks, TP-LinK

Thanks, borisfg for discussing this issue

Regards, 

Andreas Bachtold

Networking and IT Resume Helper

Options
2020-04-20 17:41:08

Good evening
I am also interested in replacing the antennas of my route
TP-Link archer mr600.
Which antenna did you mount?
I am looking on the internet but I do not understand on what cost and model I can stand to have a good result.
Which one did you buy?

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1805

Replies: 5

Related Articles