FTP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

FTP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
FTP
FTP
2020-03-19 15:51:07 - last edited 2020-03-19 16:53:05
Model: Archer C2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I have connected a USB mass storage directly to the router. I am able to access it on the local network without any issues therefore I know it is working fine.

I am trying to share the mass storage over the internet via FTP. The guide says to just put the ftp\\WAN IP address and it will pop up with the log in box. I have tried on multiple computers connected to different networks, it does nothing, just keeps "loading". 

The computers I have attempted to connect to it from are running windows 10.

I am incredibly disappointed by the customer care from TP-Link.

I have contacted the customer support. Once via the phone. The man hung up explaining that he does not have any further instructions for me to follow (without having gone through the instructions with me but wanting to send them via e-mail despite me explaining I had already completed the 4 tep guide he was talking about), as he has "other calls to take". 

Online support lady just ended the chat because I told her I had already gone through the PDF and followed the steps miticulously. 

Is there any chance someone here could help? I was hoping to have it sorted before leaving today but is now looking incredibly unlikely.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 0

Related Articles