HS210 three-way smart switch turns itself right back off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-25 23:26:12
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Help please! Just bought this three-way switch and tried installing it at both switch locations to see if maybe that was the issue ?  I have all the correct wires connected, ground , neutral , 2 transfers and a hot, and it's connecting to my Wi-Fi fine but when I manually turn it on or through the app, it clicks  like it's going to turn on (indicator in app turn screen for a second ) but then turns right off. Lights never actually come on!  I've seen her through few threads for other models but they don't answer my issue wondering if it's something with this model?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS210 three-way smart switch turns itself right back off
2020-03-26 06:21:55

@JennyJenny 

Hi, can you turn on/off the light by manually press the button on the switch? If not, it should be the wiring issue, you may refer to the instruction below to double-check, or get an electrician to check.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2009/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1397

Replies: 1