TL-WA850RE configured but no internet (Dynamic IP (Failed)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-27 16:20:52 - last edited 2020-03-27 16:22:42
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.0

Hello everyone!

I recently bought this range extender (TL-WA850RE) and, after setting it up, it seems that it is impossible for me to access the internet. I have searched in some forums and youtube videos and it seems that the problem has to do with that smart DHCP on the repeater that doesn't work properly (Dynamic IP (Failed)). In this case, I understand, one should disable the smart DHCP on the TL-WA850RE.

The truth is that I have no idea how to do this since the RE configuration page does not show me any option related to this (screenshot attached).

Could you help me? I do not want to return this product since I know that for many people works perfectly.

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE configured but no internet (Dynamic IP (Failed)
2020-03-31 03:13:07

@EnriqueNavarro 

What is the led status of the TL-WA850RE? Please show us a screenshot of the status page. Please click the extender's icon and take the full snapshot. 

Besides, what is the model number of the main router? You can refer to this article to get some suggestion. 

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/198516 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4501

Replies: 1

Related Articles