Connecting two devices problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-29 11:41:57
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I do have AV600 powerline adapters (TL-PA4010). Connected one end to Virgin media Hub 3.0 and two devices around the house. One is laptop and second one is TiVo box. 

I can get only internet connection on one of these devices (laptop internet connection- TiVo box no internet connection and the other way round). Everything is set as required, all lights on.

Any advice what can be wrong or what can do?

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting two devices problem
2020-03-31 08:54:39

@Ala 

How many powerline adapters do you have in total? Please tell me all their model numbers. 

Do they access internet randomly with them connected to the adapter? Or the device which was powered on first will work first?

With one works well, but the other does not, please check the IP address and gateway of the device which does not work and try to ping the gateway of the main router. Please show us the screenshot of the ping results. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 945

Replies: 1

Related Articles