archer mr200 connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-31 14:30:09 - last edited 2020-03-31 14:31:52
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.9.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190307 Rel.54196n

Good morning. I have a problem with my archer mr 200(v3). Firmware is updated, and i used it since may 2019. It's worked well till' last 1 month. the signal strength is stable at 75%. I reinstalled windows in the hope that the problem was a corrupted lan driver, but i still have problem. It's keep disconnect, or take too much time to resolve address(i think my assumption, i'm not an informatic) and so i received the "check your connection" from sites or game when windows show that i'm connected. In the sites case after 10 seconds or more the page autoconnected. I use it via ethernet.

Here what i tried:

set the optional dchp dns to google on(88 etc)

open some port in virtual server(i used it principally for games)

disabled sip alg

tried 4G preferred  and 4G only(no changes )

Sorry for my broken english, and thank you in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:archer mr200 connection problem
2020-04-01 09:27:56

@Daniel4G 

What is the led status of the MR200 when it stops working? 

Do both wireless connections and wired connections stop working? When it disconnects, please connect your computer to the MR200 and log into the web UI. Then please take some screenshots, including the status page, network-internet page and send to us. 

And you can try to create the network profile manually with the APN information given by ISP. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1663/

Besides, with the SIM card inserted into the cellphone, does it work well? 

Good day. 

Options
Re:archer mr200 connection problem
2020-04-01 10:31:53

@Kevin_Z 

led are always "on". I have tried the manual isp, but can't connect. Wi fi works, slow to start charge pages, but that's definetively tim's problems. I have a dekstop, is always connected.

(the screen 12 is when i got a problem to load a net page)

thank you for your time.

File:
system log.zipDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3481

Replies: 2

Related Articles