AES Encryption Key (WR845N)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-31 20:54:16
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know for WPA2/AES Encryption method of authentication on the router does the router use, 128bit, 192bit or 256bit encryption? I am not a network or securty expert, so I don't know where to look. I couldn't find any information on the manual as well. Thanks.

I don't know, but I do  remember posting the question a few hours ago, but wasn't able to find the thread. Probably I posted it in the wrong section. Still getting used to the navigation of the forum. Mods: if you do find the other one, please delete it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:AES Encryption Key (WR845N)
2020-04-01 03:27:13

@hell_storm2004 

Hi, you post a thread on the US community as well. FYI, the global community and the US community are two independent from each other. That is why you cannot find the thread. 

My colleague has replied to you, please check the link below:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/201366

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-04-01 04:12:00

@Kevin_Z Ah thanks! Apologies for the mess up. You can delete this one if you want to.

Options
2020-04-01 07:23:07

@hell_storm2004 

It is okay, it may help others who have the same question. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 3

Related Articles