Archer MR200 V4 - External Antennas ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-02 23:35:45
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4

Hello there,

A simple question, but I really couldn't find the answer anywhere.

I was wondering if I could connect external 4G antennas on my Archer MR200 (v4) ?

I'm unable to have a good connection where I am (due to some wall/windows specifities), so this is really important for me.

Thanks !

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 V4 - External Antennas ?
2020-04-03 11:14:37

@Kehoru 

Hello, the Archer MR200 V4 has the detachable LTE antennas, while the signal strength relates to many factors, simply change the external 4G LTE antenna 

Antenna V4/V2/V1: 2 Detachable 4G LTE Antennas
V3: 2 Internal 4G LTE Antennas

You can create the network profile manually to give it a go, and you can change the wireless settings to improve the wifi performance. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Archer MR200 V4 - External Antennas ?
2020-04-03 11:37:54

@Kevin_Z Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry to ask but I sometimes have difficulties correctly understanding what's being said; if I buy external antennas on any website, can I use them in replacement of the ones provided with the router ?

I just really wanna be sure; I need to use antennas that have wires, so I can put them outside the windows (windows that block most of the signal); I don't have any other choice right now.

Thanks again in advance !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3433

Replies: 2

Related Articles