Which externder for different phase

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-05 09:39:20

Hi,

Please, help.

I would like to buy two devices, that will be able to connect in a 3 phase network - common is natural and ground.

Is there any option like that?

BR

Konrad.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Which externder for different phase
2020-04-08 12:30:08

@Konrad162 

Hi Konrad, what kind of device you want to buy? Please tell us their model numbers. 

Meanwhile, could you please tell me more about how you gonna use them? 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Which externder for different phase
2020-08-24 12:07:46
Hi Konrad, I guess this forum is extremely non-responsive ... never seen a forum with so low level of response on technical questions. to your question : I have installed a TL-WPA4225 KIT on my 3-phase electrical circuit (3x400V with Common ground and Neutral). This is a basic kit (cheap) an I finally tried it following the promotion on 'coolblue' where it was mentioned that this particular kit could handle 3-phase net. And it does OK . Wired performance reported by TP-LINK is about 350 - 370 MBPS. Except in my garage where it drops below 50MBPS ! So I'm thinking to install a phase-coupler as these are not so expensive anymore ... but I cannot find any decent info whether that should improve or not functionalities.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 2