I need to set up two for wireless backhaul, and the other one for Ethernet backhaul i want.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I need to set up two for wireless backhaul, and the other one for Ethernet backhaul i want.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-11 05:30:02
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Dear, sir I used Deco m9 (Pack-4) all wireless backhaul through. Now 3 Deco unit properly working fine but only one Deco signal source lower because has no WiFi coverage. Now I need to I can place it in the Deco with a long Ethernet  cable connected Main deco Unit. Please suggest me process Main Deco to secondary another one Deco Ethernet cable through without switch configuration.

I attached my no 4th Deco(signal source issue) screen shot 👇👇

Options
1 Reply
Re:I need to set up two for wireless backhaul, and the other one for Ethernet backhaul i want.
2020-04-22 11:33:53

@Rahul12 

There are no settings you need to change on the Deco to build an Ethernet backhaul, you just need to connect the 4th Deco to the main Deco by an Ethernet cable.

Please note that if the Ethernet cable is too long or the cable's quality is not good, the Ethernet backhaul may not be successfully constructed. If there is a slave Deco next to the 4th Deco, you can connect the 4th Deco to that slave Deco by a cable directly.

Options