WA850RE Connects to laptop/ PC but not to iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-19 11:43:45
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 191226 Rel.27733n

Hello!

I'll try keeping this as short as I can. I've got the extender model TL-WA850RE for more than a week now. At the start it would connect to every device just fine and it worked quite well (sometimes it wouldn't work and pulling it out of the socket and putting it back would usually fix the issue). Yesterday, it wouldn't connect to any mobile device in the house at all whilst it would connect to my iMac and macbook just fine and work properly. The issue is, it connects to the wifi on the phone but the actual internet won't work on it, while on PC/laptop it connect & works perfectly fine

I wonder if something happened to any settings/ any changes that led to this unfortunate outcome so suddenly? I've tried googling similar issues but I haven't seen anyone posting an actual fix to this particular issue.

I'll try to provide more info to any questions that might fix the problem for me

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:WA850RE Connects to laptop/ PC but not to iPhone
2020-04-21 07:17:31

@soto It seems that phone failed to obtained IP address from your router via 850RE.

Please try to forget and reconnect the wifi on your phone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 520

Replies: 1

Related Articles