Ethernet connection not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-23 05:23:42

I bought a ethernet cable months after my brother purchased the extender. He stopped using it and didn't need it anymore so i asked if i could have it he said sure. The wireless connection worked fine, not fast but it worked. So I decided to try the wired connection. It worked great for the first day or so with much higher speeds. But then the connection would not work. I tried rebooting, changing setting on the extender and pc side. Nothing is working. It registers that it's working on my PC but there is no actual connection but the wireless still works. I updated the firmware and it worked for a short time before it stopped working again. What is wrong and how do I fix this? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Ethernet connection not working
2020-04-23 09:23:03

@lucasShaw What's the model No. of your extender? Such as TL-WA850RE, RE200.

And how about the firmware version of your extender?

When the issue is there, please login to Extender and provide a screenshot of the status page.

Then I can provide further help.

Options
2020-04-23 17:40:16

@Kevin_Z  This is what i think you mean by the status page. I updated the firmware before i made the first post but it only worked for a short time. My ethernet was plugged it when taking this screenshot but doesn't register on the devices section. Only my phone does. 

Options
2020-04-23 17:40:58
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 800

Replies: 3

Related Articles