Set "schedule" to wi-fi (for ex. at night) Deco X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-18 06:38:35 - last edited 2020-05-18 06:39:56

Hi everyone.

New here, my first topic (thread) ever in a forum.

Does anybody know if there is a way to set some kind of "schedule" to wi-fi (for ex. at night) to turn it off... on the Deco X60?

BR

/Laban, SWE

Options
5 Reply
Re:Set "schedule" to wi-fi (for ex. at night) Deco X60
2020-05-22 09:56:32

@Laban 

Hello, 

This feature is not available now. 

But we will keep recording the same kind of request. Then we can forward it to our product engineer and they can work on it. 
If there are any updates, we will upload it to our official website. It is very suggested to keep an eye on the official website and wait for the updates. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-12-19 18:45:07

@TP-Link_Deco 

Hello, do you know more about this request.

I think TP-Link had now enouh recordings about this important option.

I have the Deco P7 and I am realy not happy about this missing time schedoule.

I have at least 5 friends which was very intrested about this Deco P7. But they choosed a other Brand only about this missing wifi time schedul.

Please fix this very fast 

Thank you

Options
2021-02-03 06:46:28

@Laban I hardly can remember a similar product from a competitor that has NOT such a feature. Nowadays a must. I fear that none of the Deco series do have this feature. This series has been designed to run 24/7 for any kind of system in the household like freezer, light, cameras ans so on. Nevertheless, not everybody wants this. If there is really an intention to change this I would like to know it now. Otherwise I will have to return my Deco x60 or resell it. This is a no go for me and by the way: It is also not possible to make configuration backups!

BR Pixelino

/CH

Options
2021-06-28 22:06:14 - last edited 2021-06-28 22:07:47

@TP-Link_Deco  Come on TP-link. Really like the products, but how can you not implement this feature after a couple of years of the community asking for it. I know for a fact this is not a complex feature to add.

Options
2021-07-20 07:18:07 - last edited 2021-07-20 09:23:29

@TP-Link_Deco 

I've recently bought the X60 set, with 3 of them in a box.

I'm about to send it back. TP-link doesn't take this problem serious and doesn't mind if young children are exposed during nighttime.

When browsing this forum, I see requests for this feature going waaaayyy back. And being answered as, 'wait for the new firmware'

This is very disappointing...

EDIT:   In search for a better and safer option, I found none... WIFI Mesh systems don't pack with that option, because of the nature of that product. So it says.

Why TP-link keeps promising this in future updates (which they never do) riddles me. Just give a straight answer, seems to be fairer.

It still seems like manufacturers are missing out with this feature and that implementation should be really easy.

I'm bying some plugs which turn off the power on schedule to adress the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1146

Replies: 5

Related Articles