Abrupt disconnection of wireless Internet connection in Archer C60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-27 14:42:24
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.60287

I am facing abrupt disconnections in the internet from my wireless network.  If multiple devices are connected one of the devices suddenly gets disconnected from the internet. When I check on my windows laptop against my SSID the follow message is shown "No internet, secured" and in android it shows " connected" no internet, this is for both frequencies 2.4 and 5 Ghz. But my windows laptop gets disconnected more often, and this happens at least twice a day. The fireware is upto date.  to resolve the issue I have to reboot the router along with my windows laptop to get  the "connected, secured" message against my SSID and internet access , any pointers  to resolve this will be of great help 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Abrupt disconnection of wireless Internet connection in Archer C60
2020-05-28 12:41:58

@Ayappa 

Hi, we suggest you try the suggestions in this FAQ first and get back to us with the results:

What should I do if internet connection is not stable when the device is connected to TP-Link router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 1