Mobiles losing WiFi connection several times a day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-04 22:13:17
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.11

I have got several devices connected at WiFi. But each device is losing the connection and eg iphones connect to 4G. Connect again with WiFi question comes for password. Fill it with the same and sometimes you have to true with no result. After a time, without action, there is connection again. It happens to several devices in no patern. Then that device and then another. Very strange. I will try tomorrow to connect the three decos with Ethernet cable. Is possible for me. And behind nr1 deco a switch for all connections in the house and the two slaves. 
any other possible solutions? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Mobiles losing WiFi connection several times a day
2020-06-04 22:17:38

@Pappalotti extra info: the other devices stayed connected. But one of two loose connection while other stay connected. After a while other devices loose contact , there is no pattern. All lights are green and check status: deco works well. 
I am dutch so sorry for bad English 😜

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 1