Archer c60 Problem with excitel broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-05 17:09:09
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Recently i bought Archer C60 Router for my home.. but when i try to setup my excitel broadband with this router its not working.. orange light stable on modem when i plug my internet cable.. and when i enter my pppoe username and password it remains orange. Everything is ok my cable my internet connectivity.. but this router not accepting my username & password.. and when i connect my tenda n300 router that is working fine with no issue.. same username & password.

I have tried 2 archer c60 modem but both are not connecting..

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer c60 Problem with excitel broadband
2020-06-06 05:39:41

@Puneetjain 

This Archer C60 is a router and there should be a model in front of it in order to get connected to your DSL provider. If there is a modem connected to the Archer C60, please try the below troubleshooting and check some settings:

How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE-new logo)?

Options
2020-06-16 17:05:50

@Puneetjain 

I really hope that it's already resolved by now. They seem to be using Mac binding, your profile when you logon to myExcitel website would have your old router's Mac address listed. So you need to get your Mac address reset from Excitel's end, while plugged into the new router. Their myExcitel app does have that option under profile, but it's crashing upon launch with no resolution for months now.

So either raise a ticket with them, or your LCO can do that. Alternatively, you can clone your old router's Mac address to the new one.

I faced the exact issue recently and this fixed it. Hope it helps.

Options
2021-04-30 19:02:57

@RSH99 i was also facing the same issue, but i solve this with copy my Mac address from profile section and replaced : with - in address. From my excitel account.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1438

Replies: 3

Related Articles