I DONT want to connect to Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-15 21:00:24
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there.

So my household currently has Deco installed for WiFi extension and a few Ethernet connections. I also have a TP-Link powerline adapter (close to TL-PA4010) which I have linked together and use to connect to the internet.

The problem is, I don't have access to the deco app. So whenever the internet is being slow for the one who does have access, they kick me off and I have to change my MAC address to reconnect. I have paired my two power lines and disconnected deco to check if I still have connection (I do) but I still manage to get kicked off. I think my power line is still connecting to deco even when paired to the other/flipping between the two? Because I sometimes have doubleNAT issues. 

If someone could help me in connecting my power line only to the one I want, I'd be immensely greatful. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:I DONT want to connect to Deco
2020-06-17 07:33:55

@Whatthebez 

Hello, please provide your network topology and how do you want to use the powerline devices in your network.

Please provide us the exact model number of the powerline adapters. Generally, you may just plug the powerline adapter to that network that you want to extend, then you will make it work.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 1

Related Articles