T9UH latest driver + speed issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-18 06:57:08
Model: Archer T9UH  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: H

Hello. Just purchased the adapter and cant find the latest driver(installed from CD but not sure its latest) . On local tplink site(israel) there is no driver tab for this specific adapter

And the speed for 5g shows 54/1300 and 2.4g shows 144/144 while on my wdn2000 was 300 always 

Options
3 Reply
Re:T9UH latest driver + speed issues
2020-06-22 10:25:26

@Biggie 

Hi, may I know the operating system of your computer? Please download the latest driver from the global website for the T9UH V2 first and we will ask the local web admin to update the local website ASAP:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-t9uh/#Driver

Options
2020-06-22 17:46:27

@Solla-topee 
Hello

Win 10 64bit

I attached the driver that was updated by windows. it looks like a 2019 one. is it any good?

File:
driverp ci.pngDownload
Options
2020-06-23 03:09:26

@Biggie 

Hello, thanks for the info. The driver you are using seems quite new.

May I know how far between this computer and your wireless router? With this computer connected to the 5G wireless network, please verify the wireless negotiation speed and send us a picture: 

How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

Try to change another USB 3.0 port on your computer. If possible, you can change to another computer to do a comparison test.

Below is an instruction you can refer to narrow down the issue:

How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1169

Replies: 3

Related Articles