Can't access the control panel of my AC1200 Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-19 14:00:43
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.20

Hi everyone,

I have the C50 router installed as an access point to the main router to act as a repeater since the default router has very poor coverage. The router is well configured and I can connect to it without problems but now I cannot access the control panel of the C50. Let me explain: my computer is directly connected, by cable, to the C50 and the gateway is 192.168.1.1 (the IP of the default router, not the C50).

What's more, using the Wireless Network Watcher program I can see all the connected devices, my computer appears, the default router appears (192.168.1.1) but the C50 does NOT appear. How do I connect to it?

Using tplinkwifi.net does NOT work either.
I was able to connect to it the first time to configure it but since I finished the configurationI can no longer enter. The Tether application does not detects the C50 either. How is this possible?

I have even tried to access by IP but can't. I entered the configuration panel of the default router (where all the devices connected to it are lsited), and the C50 does NOT appear!

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone in advance.

Options