I can't connect the network on 1 computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-22 22:31:49 - last edited 2020-07-27 13:17:08
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Latest

I bought this adapter for my desktop,

I can see Wi-Fi networks but I can't connect them, I tried to connect 2 different Wi-Fi network but i didn't connect any of them. They are asking Wi-Fi password and im entering password correctly, after 15 seconds the error ''can't connect this network'' appearing.

I tried this adaptor on my laptop, and I used TP link adapter instead of laptop's wireless adaptor. it worked. TP link adaptor worked well on laptop.

I searched the error(on desktop) on internet and I tried many solutions almost 15 different solutions like network rest, command system settings, network IP settings, uninstall driver and install again, install driver from computer, untick the driver power management settings etc. Nothing changed. When I compare my laptop windows version with my desktop windows version. Laptop has Windows 1803, desktop has Windows 1903. Someones saying Windows 1903 is making trouble about Wi-Fi connections. Btw I updated my windows with latest updates on desktop. Still I can't connect Wi-Fi.

in fact I tried the connect Wi-Fi with WPS button on device and router. Still I couldn't connect..

Wi-Fi is working!

TP Link adaptor working on laptop without doing anyting!

TP Link adaptor sees Wi-Fi networks on desktop, asking password, but after that I cannot connect to network!

What can I do for this. Please help!

Interesting experience: ''When I changed wireless mode (from Wi-Fi properties and configurate) to IEEE 802.11b/g. I connected the Wi-Fi succesfully but still when I try enter any website I couldn't enter. After that I changed back wireless mode to EEE 802.11b/g/n then I didn't connect again Wi-Fi..  After that I wanted to try again this method but this time when I changed wireless mode to IEEE 802.11b/g, it didn't work just as before so error continued.

Options
2 Reply
Re:I can't connect the network on 1 computer
2020-07-01 21:23:35

@Kathy_Z 

I did that but nothing changed.

wifi adaptor is working well on laptop but not working well on desktop.

Like I said Windows versions are different but I'm not sure about this is exact reason of the problem.

Options
Re:I can't connect the network on 1 computer
2020-07-06 09:18:33

@Kathy_Z 

I checked with my phone. Desktop didn't work with phone's Wi-Fi too but laptop did.

I think problem is about the TP link adaptor and Windows version :/

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 661

Replies: 5

Related Articles