Don't know how to connect it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-28 10:28:33
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi i am trying to connect the RE450 range extender and i am having trouble doing that. I tried both steps that come on the intructions but it dosen't work. can you call me 0449660221 around 4:00 29/6/2020 Autralian time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Don't know how to connect it
2020-06-29 05:45:18

@abss 

Hello, sorry that we don't provide call-back service, it is suggested to contact the local hotline service if you prefer getting help via the call:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

It is also suggested to follow the below troubleshooting to narrow down the configuration issue:
What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Range Extender?

If the above troubleshooting doesn't help, please log into the web UI of this extender and show us the full screenshot of the status page. And please export the system log to us which you can find on the settings-system tools-system log.

Additionally, please provide the model number of your wireless router, which may help a lot for further troubleshooting, thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 496

Replies: 1

Related Articles